Audiosoft LLP welcomes you to Music Bot. The terms “us”, “we”, and “our”” refers to “Audiosoft LLP”, a Company existing under the laws of United Kingdom with its principal address located at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX , London, Greater London – WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom.
Music Bot (or Musicbot or Music Bot app) is the AI-powered 1 to 1 (musician to fan) audio streaming network which includes:
– main website located at https://musicbot.app
– Music Bot application on Viber
– Music Bot application on Facebook Messenger
– Music Bot application on Telegram.
- Acceptance of Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AS USING, ACCESSING, AND/OR BROWSING OUR WEBSITE OR USE OF OUR APPS CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BEING BOUND TO EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE EXIT OUR WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT USE, ACCESS, AND/OR BROWSE IT FURTHER.
- Amendment of Terms and OUR Content
We reserve the right to modify, change, add or remove portions of these terms and any content on our website we deem inappropriate at any time without prior notice or your consent. You are required to check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any modification or updates. We will endeavor to highlight any significant or substantive changes where possible. If you choose to use our services or website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern you and Audiosoft LLP.
- SERVICE TERMS
In order for fans to be able to engage with creators, we will ask fans to sign up via Messenger, Viber or Telegram. This is very simple 1 click registration without any installation; just simply choose your favourite messenger to get started.
In order to personalize your experience with Musicbot we will ask your favourite music genre, preferred streaming platform. This helps us to personalize recommendations of other content that might appeal to you, based on your listening habits.
You can follow your favourite artists as much as you want in order to receive content directly from artists and music labels that has account on Tuneer.net. You cannot republish any received content.
Musicbot is absolutely free of charge. However, we reserve the right to add pricing for special functions in the future.
You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the app or any of the website or services.
All software, technology, content on our website and apps are solely licensed property of Audiosoft LLP and are protected by United Kingdom and International copyright laws. All technical compilation (meaning the programming, collection, interface, assembly and arrangement) of all content on the website is the exclusive property of Audiosoft LLP and protected by United Kingdom and International copyright laws. Audiosoft LLP hereby gives you permission to view and use the technology, content, services made available to you on our website and the apps for personal and commercial purposes. Any other use, including the modification, reproduction, transmission, distribution, and republication of our content, apps, software, and technology on the website is strictly prohibited.
- Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the apps, software, interface, technology, and contents included on our website or used in the operation of the website or for providing you our services including without limitation, titles, trade secrets, technical know-how, moral rights, patents, and publicity rights are owned and licensed property of Audiosoft LLP.
- Errors, Corrections, and Changes
We do not represent or warrant that our website or apps will be free from errors, virus-free or other harmful elements, or that we will correct such errors. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on our website or apps will be correct, timely, reliable, or otherwise accurate. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to modify any Content, and other components used or contained in our website or apps at any time without your prior notice. Reference to any processes, services or other information by trademark, trade name or otherwise does not constitute or imply our recommendation, endorsement, or any affiliation therewith by our website, by third parties, or by any of the software, equipment or programming associated with or utilized by us.
- Prohibited Use
As a user of our website, app and services you shall not:
- violate any applicable local or international law or regulation;
- Submit or post any content that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful, obscene, invasive of third-party privacy, or content that could be considered objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of a third-party, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Submit any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Submit any materials, information or content that infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- use the website to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful, obscene, invasive of third-party privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains viruses, malware or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the website by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the website;
- disrupt or interfere with the operation of the website by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the website or the systems resources; accounts; login info; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the website or any affiliated or linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the website or the systems resources; accounts; login info; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the website or any affiliated or linked website; or
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the website or the content contained therein without Audiosoft LLP express, and written permission.
You hereby agree that you are solely responsible for the Post of any content that you make available on or send to us. In addition to the rights granted to Audiosoft LLP in this Terms and Conditions, you hereby grant Audiosoft LLP the irrevocable right to copy and use your Content in connection with our website, app and for the purposes related to the services we render you. Although Audiosoft LLP is not obligated to verify, edit or monitor the information you provide us, We reserve the right at our absolute discretion, to remove, or screen your information and to monitor any user conduct on the website at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- Links to Other Websites
THE WEBSITE, APPS AND ALL MATERIALS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE OUR WEBSITE AND ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, BASIS WITH ALL DEFECTS AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. Audiosoft LLP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Audiosoft LLP MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT IS FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Audiosoft LLP MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITES IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN YOUR LOCATION. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR IN ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN DESCRIPTION OF THE WEBSITE WILL CONSTITUTE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Audiosoft LLP and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates free from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement.
If Audiosoft LLP gets sued by you or a third party due to the use of our services through your account, you will defend and indemnify Audiosoft LLP from all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses of whatsoever kind or nature, including without limitation attorney’s fees and litigation costs and expenses incurred by Audiosoft LLP as a direct result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, or arising out of or about your willful or accidental misconduct, negligent or fraudulent use of this website.
- Limited Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER Audiosoft LLP OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Audiosoft LLP LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT CHARGED FOR ANY SERVICES YOU PURCHASED.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be treated as if it were executed and performed in United Kingdom, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to conflict of law provisions. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website or apps must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.
- Further Information
Further information on these Conditions of use or any queries on them are available by contacting Audiosoft LLP using the detail below in the following format: [email protected]